– You manage a set of virtual machines (VMs) deployed to the cloud service named fabrikamVM.
– You configure auto scaling according to the following parameters:
– With an instance range of two to six instances To maintain CPU usage between 70 and 80 percent to scale up one instance at a time With a scale up wait time of 30 minutes
– To scale down one instance at a time
– With a scale down wait time of 30 minutes
– You discover the following usage pattern of a specific application:
– The application peaks very quickly, and the peak lasts for several hours.
– CPU usage stays above 90 percent for the first 1 to 1.5 hours after usage increases.
– After 1.5 hours, the CPU usage falls to about 75 percent until application usage begins to decline.
– You need to modify the auto scaling configuration to scale up faster when usage peaks.
What are two possible ways to achieve this goal?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Decrease the scale down wait time.
B. Decrease the scale up wait time.
C. Increase the number of scale up instances.
D. Increase the scale up wait time.
E. Increase the maximum number of instances.