– Fourth Coffee has an on-premises, multiple-forest Activity Directory (AD) domain. The company hosts web applications and mobile application services. Fourth Coffee uses Microsoft Office 365 and uses Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
– You have the following requirements:
– The on-premises Active Directory and Azure AD need to be connected to provide a single sign-on experience for users.
– Users must be directed to your on-premises AD to login when they authenticate with cloud services.
– Password changes that originate with Azure AD must be written back to your on-premises directory.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Select and Place: