– You are evaluating a Windows Azure application.
– The application uses one instance of a web role. The role instance size is set to Medium.
– The application does not use SQL Azure.
You have the following requirements for scaling the application:
– Maximize throughput.
– Minimize downtime while scaling.
– Increase system resources.
– You need to recommend an approach for scaling the application.
What should you recommend?
A. Set up vertical partitioning.
B. Set up horizontal partitioning.
C. Increase the number of role instances.
D. Change the role instance size to Large.