Your company has two physical locations configured in a geo-clustered environment that includes:
– System Center2012 R2Virtual Machine Manager
– System Center2012 R2Data Protection Manager
– SQL Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2 with the Hyper-V role
– Over 100 virtual machines (VMs) in each physical location
– Your company has recently signed up for Azure.
– You plan to leverage your current network environment to provide a backup solution for your VMs.
– You need to recommend a solution that ensures all VMs are redundant and deployable between locations. You also want the solution to minimize downtime in the event of an outage at either physical location.
Which solution should you recommend?
A. Configure a backup vault in Azure and use Data Protection Manager to back up The Windows Servers.
B. Use Data Protection Manager and back up the VMs in each location.
C. Use Azure site recovery in an on-premises to Azure protection configuration.
D. Use Azure site recovery in an on-premises to on-premises protection configuration.