– You administer a Microsoft Azure SQL Database data base in the US Central region named contosodb.
– Contosodb runs on a Standard tier within the S1 performance level.
– You have multiple business-critical applications that use contosodb.
– You need to ensure that you can bring contosodb back online in the event of a natural disaster in the US
– Central region. You want to achieve this goal with the least amount of downtime.
Which two actions should you perform? Continue reading “You administer a Microsoft Azure SQL Database data..”
Your company has an Azure subscription. You plan to deploy 10 Web Apps. You have the following requirements:
– Each Web App has at least 15 GB of storage.
– All Web App can use azurewebsites.net.
– You need to deploy the 10 web apps while minimizing costs.
Which pricing tier plan should you recommend? Continue reading “Your company has an Azure subscription….”
You manage Azure Web Apps for a company. You migrate an on-premises web app to Azure. You plan to update the Azure Web App by modifying the connection string and updating the files that have changed since previous revision. The deployment process must use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and occur during off-peak hours as an automated batch process.
You need to update the Azure Web App. What should you do? Continue reading “You need to update the Azure Web App”
You manage an Azure web app in standard service tier at the following address: contoso.azurewebsites.net, Your Company has a new domain for the site named www.contoso.com that must be accessible by secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
You need to add a custom domain to the Azure web app and assign an SSL certificate.
Which three actions should you perform? Continue reading “You need to add a custom domain to the Azure web app and assign an SSL certificate.”
You deploy an Azure web app named contosoApp. ContosoApp is available by using HTTP or HTTPS.
You need to ensure that a web administrator receives an email notification if the average response time for contosoAPP exceeds 50 milliseconds.
Which two tasks should you perform? Continue reading “You deploy an Azure web app named contosoApp.”
You are designing a Windows Azure web application.
The application will be accessible at a standard cloudapp.net URL. You need to recommend a DNS resource record type that will allow you to configure access to the application through a custom domain name.
Which type should you recommend? Continue reading “You are designing a Windows Azure web application…”
Your company has a subscription to Azure.
– You configure your contoso.com domain to use a private Certificate Authority. You deploy a web site named MyApp by using the Shared (Preview) web hosting plan.
– You need to ensure that clients are able to access the MyApp website by using https.
What should you do? Continue reading “Your company has a subscription to Azure.”
You administer an Azure Web Site named contosoweb that is used to sell various products.
Contosoweb experiences heavy traffic during weekends.
You need to analyze the response time of the product catalog page during peak times, from different locations.
What should you do? Continue reading “You administer an Azure Web Site named contosoweb that is used to sell..”