– You manage an Azure Web Site named contosoweb. Logging is enabled for contosoweb.
– You need to view only errors from your log files in a continuous stream as they occur.
Which Windows Power Shell command should you execute? Continue reading “Which Windows Power Shell command should you execute?”
– You manage an Azure Web Site that is running in Shared mode.
– You discover that the website is experiencing increased average response time during periods of heavy user activity.
– You need to update the website configuration to address the performance issues as they occur.
What should you do? Continue reading “You need to update the website configuration to address the performance..”
– You administer an Azure Web Site named contoso. The development team has implemented changes to the website that need to be validated.
– You need to validate and deploy the changes with minimum downtime to users.
What should you do first? Continue reading “You administer an Azure Web Site named contoso..”
– Your company has a subscription to Azure. You plan to deploy 10 websites.
– You have the following requirements:
– Each website has at least 15 GB of storage.
– All websites can useazurewebsite.net. You need to deploy the 10 websites while minimizing costs.
Which web tier plan should you recommend? Continue reading “Which web tier plan should you recommend?”
You manage an Azure Web Site for a consumer-product company.
The website runs in Standard mode on a single medium instance.
You expect increased traffic to the website due to an upcoming sale during a holiday weekend.
You need to ensure that the website performs optimally when user activity is at its highest.
Which option should you select? Continue reading “You manage an Azure Web Site for a consumer-product company…”
I. You administer an Azure Web Site named contosoweb that uses a production database. You deploy changes to contosoweb from a deployment slot named contosoweb-staging.
II. You discover issues in contosoweb that are affecting customer data.
III. You need to resolve the issues in contosoweb while ensuring minimum downtime for users.
IV. You swap contosoweb to contosoweb-staging.
Which four steps should you perform next in sequence? Continue reading “Which four steps should you perform next in sequence?”
You have an Azure Web App that uses the URL contoso.azurewebsites.net. The virtual IP address of the web app is subject to change.
Users must be able to navigate to a custom domain name to access the Web App. You set up the DNS records for a custom domain at a third party registrar.
You need to configure the web app to use the custom domain name.
For each mapping,
which DNS record type should you create? Continue reading “You have an Azure Web App that uses the URL contoso.azurewebsites..”