You are the Azure administrator for Contoso Ltd. You plan to use SharePoint Online to facilitate collaboration with a partner company named Fabrikam, Inc. You have the following collaboration requirements:
– Sharing of resources must be enabled by using invitations generated by individual users.
– Site owners must not be able to override corporate policies.
– Users must not be able to send invitations to users outside of the Fabrikam, Inc. domain.
– Contoso Ltd. must not be required to manage user accounts for Fabrikam, Inc.
You need to configure SharePoint Online.
Which configuration setting should you use? Continue reading “You are the Azure administrator for Contoso Ltd…”
– You have an Azure subscription.
– You create an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named Tenant1.
– You plan to integrate Tenant1 and the on-premises Active Directory.
– You need to create a user account that can be used to synchronize changes from the on-premises Active Directory.
– The solution must use the principle of least privilege.
Which organizational role should you assign to the user account? Continue reading “Which organizational role should you assign to the user account?”
You need to ensure that you can automatically add or remove employee access to Office 365 based on employee group memberships or attributes.
What should you use? Continue reading “You need to ensure that you can automatically add or remove employee…”
You are the architect for a software company that provides application servers to customers. The application servers are Azure virtual machines (VMs) running Windows Server 2012 R2 under your company’s Azure subscription. The VMs are administrated by customers, and each customer customizes the system to meet its specific needs. You identify the following requirements:
– The customer must not modify the LocalSystem service account on the VMs.
– The customer must run the Azure VM Agent.
– You must set the value of the PowerShell execution policy to Remote Signed for all customers.
When a critical security issue is discovered, the application servers must be updated with a security update as quickly as possible, without waiting for customer action. You need to design a strategy that allows for security issues to be updated as quickly as possible.
What should you do? Continue reading “You need to design a strategy that allows for security issues to…”
You are an administrator of an Azure subscription for your company. Management asks you to configure Azure permissions for a user in your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).The user must be able to perform all actions on the virtual machines (VMs). The user must not be allowed to create and manage availability sets for the Vms. You need to implement the required permissions with the least administrative effort.
How should you assign permissions? Continue reading “You need to implement the required permissions with…”
You plan to implement Azure AD connect. You have an Active Directory Domain Services domain named Contoso. You need to determine if the organization’s Active Directory is compatible with Azure AD Connect.
Which command should you run? Continue reading “You need to determine if the organization’s Active Directory is compatible…”
You have an application that needs to use single sign-on (SSO) between the company’s Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and the on-premises Windows Server 2012 R2 Active Directory. You configure the application to use Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA). You install an Application Proxy
connector in the same domain as the server that is publishing the application. You need to configure the published application in Azure AD to enable SSO.
What should you do? Continue reading “You need to configure the published application in Azure AD to enable SSO.”
You administer an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that hosts a Software as a Service (SaaS) application named MyApp. You control access to MyApp by using the following two Azure AD groups:
– A group named SaaSApp that contains 200 users
– A group named AdminSaaS that contains 20 users
– You need to revoke all access to MyApp for the SaaSApp by using the least administrative effort.
What should you do? Continue reading “You need to revoke all access to MyApp for the SaaSApp by using….”