– You administer a Microsoft Azure SQL Database data base in the US Central region named contosodb.
– Contosodb runs on a Standard tier within the S1 performance level.
– You have multiple business-critical applications that use contosodb.
– You need to ensure that you can bring contosodb back online in the event of a natural disaster in the US
– Central region. You want to achieve this goal with the least amount of downtime.
Which two actions should you perform?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Upgrade to S2 performance level.
B. Use active geo-replication.
C. Use automated Export.
D. Upgrade to Premium tier.
E. Use point in time restore.
F. Downgrade to Basic tier.