This course is targeted for participants who have experience in building scalable enterprise applications. The course offers participants the opportunity to take an existing application and expand its functionality as part of the same to Microsoft Azure. Through demos & practical applications, you will learn to design, develop, implement, automate, and monitor robust and scalable cloud solutions on the Azure platform. The course will enable you to explore Microsoft Azure development environment, Azure platform features and learn development tools, techniques and approaches used to build and deploy cloud apps.
This course focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Design and implement App Service - Web Apps
- Develop and Deploy Mobile Applications and build API Apps
- Build Business process workflows using Logic Apps.
- Build background process using Azure Functions and Web Jobs
- Utilize Storage Account for managing large amount of data.
- Use SQL Database Service to build data centric applications.
- Build a Virtual Network for an organization.
- Create and manage virtual machines.
- Design and implement Microservices and Service Fabric.
- Design and implement a storage strategy
- Manage application and network services
- Implement Authentication and Authorization using Azure AD.
- Utilize Application services like Redis Cache, Search Service, CosmosDB.
Who should take this course?
This course is an essential for every MS.NET developer who want to focus on building enterprise scale applications using latest Cloud Computing Services and features. Honestly, it is for each and every .NET Developer.
Applicable careers include
- NET Developers
- Solution Architects/ Team Leads
- DevOps Engineers / Application Engineers / QA Engineers
Microsoft Azure 70_532 Training Duration:
Weekend Batch Timings (4 Hours of session per week):
- 60 Hours with Trainer + Practical Extra.
- INDIA (IST): 9:00AM to 11:00AM (Saturday and Sunday)
- USA (EST): 10:30PM to 12:30PM (Friday and Saturday)
- UK (GMT): 3:30PM to 5:30PM (Saturday and Sunday)
Under proper direction and guidance of Mr. Sandeep Soni and course material provided by Deccansoft as well as Microsoft and ofcourse your efforts, we can assure you 100% pass guarantee for the certification
70-532–Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
Cloud Computing Introduction
Getting Starting with Azure
- What is Cloud Computing
- Cloud Characteristics
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Deployment Models in Cloud Computing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Job Roles.
- Cloud Computing Platforms and Certifications.
Azure Virtual Networks
- Introduction to Azure
- Why, What and Benefits of Azure
- Azure Hosting Models
- Azure Services
- Subscribing to Microsoft Azure
- Azure Portals
- Azure Key Concepts
- Azure Resource Group
- Installing Microsoft Azure SDK
Azure Virtual Machine
- Overview of Azure Networking
- Virtual Network Benefits
- Understanding Network Resources
- Create a VNet using Azure Portal
- Create a Subnet
- Setup Network Security Group
- Create a Public IP Address
- Create Network Interface Card with public, and private IP addresses
- Create a Virtual Machine
- Configure external and internal load balancing
- Understanding and Creating Availability Sets
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure Traffic Manager
- User Defined Routes (UDRs),
- Understanding Azure DNS
- Design and implement a multi-site or hybrid network
Azure Storage Service
- About Virtual Machine Workloads
- Comparing VM with Web Apps and Cloud Services
- Create a Windows Virtual Machine using Portal / PowerShell / ARM Templates
- Deploy popular application frameworks by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Understand and Capture VM Images
- Upload an on-premise VHD to Storage Account
- Deploy a New VM from the Captured Image
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Virtual Machine Disk Types and VM Storage
- Virtual Machine Sizes in Azure
- Importing and Exporting Disks
- Configuring VM Security
- Perform configuration management
- Configure VM monitoring, configure alerts, diagnostic and monitoring storage location.
- Azure VM Backup and Restore Services
Managing Data in Azure SQL Database
- Importance of Azure Storage Service
- Creating Storage Account
- Implement Azure storage blobs and Azure files
- Implement Azure storage tables and queues
- Implement Azure files
- Manage Access
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
Azure CosmosDB Service
- Introduction/Overview of SQL Database.
- Comparing SQL Azure Database to Azure / On-Premise SQL Server.
- Creating and Using SQL Server and SQL Database Services.
- Azure SQL Database Tools
- Migrating on premise database to SQL Azure.
- Planning the Deployment of an Azure SQL Database
- Elastic Pools
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Configure SQL Database Auditing
- Manage Business Continuity
- Export and Import of Database
- Backup and Recovery options in SQL Database
- Active GEO-Replication
- Long Term Backup Retention
- Create a backup vault, deploy a backup agent, backup and restore data
- What is CosmosDB
- Understanding DocumentDB database Schema
- Creating and Saving Documents using Portal
- Programming Schema
- Adding / Editing / Deleting and Reading Documents
Azure Search Service
- Caching Overview
- What is Redis Cache
- Creating a Redis Cache
- Developing Redis Cache Client
- Controlling Expiration
Azure Service Bus
- About Search Service,
- Create Search Service,
- Create Index
- Import Data,
- Handle Search Results
- Programming Search in .NET using Azure Search SDK
Azure App Services - Web Apps
- Service Bus Basics
- Hosting WCF Service in Azure
- Relayed Messaging
- Service Bus Queues
- Topics and Subscriptions
- Notification Hubs
- Monitoring Event Hubs
- Handling Sessions
- Handling Transactions
Azure Web Jobs
- Design Azure App Service Web Apps
- Deploying Web App directly from Visual Studio.
- Deploying Packages
- App Service plans
- Automate deployment from Dropbox
- Implement pre- and post- deployment actions
- Application Settings Configuration.
- Define Handlers and Virtual Directories
- Understanding Deployment Slots
- Configure a custom domain and Certificates
- Enable SSL for your custom domain
- Scaling a Web Apps using built-in and Custom schedules
- Traffic Manager
- Configure and Retrieve Diagnostics Data and Streaming Logs
- Configure Alerts and Monitoring Web App resources
- Manage Web App using API
Implement Azure Functions
- Developing and Hosting Web Jobs Application
- Azure WebJobs SDK
- Sample Application including WebApps and WebJobs.
App Service – Mobile Apps
- About Azure Functions.
- Azure Web Jobs vs Azure Functions
- Create an Azure Function
- Create an event processing function
- Implement an Azure-connected functions
App Service - API Apps
- Mobile Apps Introduction
- Creating Server and Client Projects
- Working with Easy tables using Azure Portal
- Developing Windows 8 Client Application
- Mobile App Authentication
- Enabling Offline Sync
- Implementing Push Notification
Azure App Service – Logic Apps
- Creating an API App
- Deploying an API App
- Consuming an API App
- Using API App in Logic App
API Management Service
- Creating a Simple Logic App
- Handling array of Items using for-each and condition
- Understanding Triggers and Actions
- create a Logic App with B2B capabilities
- create Logic App with XML capabilities
- Trigger a Logic App from another app
- Create custom and long-running actions
- Using Custom API App in Logic App
- Monitor Logic Apps
Azure Cloud Service (Only Video Access)
- Overview of API Management
- Components of API Management System.
- API Apps vs API Management.
- Create managed APIs.
- Configure API management policies.
- Protect APIs with rate limits.
- Add caching to improve performance.
Design and implement Azure Service Fabric apps
- What is Cloud Service
- Cloud Service vs App Service
- Understand Cloud Service Roles
- Developing Cloud Service Application with Web Role
- Deploying Cloud Service Application
- Production and Staging Slots
- Using Azure Database in Cloud Service
- Adding Worker Role to the Solution.
- Delete deployments and a cloud service
- Configure application for SSL
- Configure Roles for Remote Desktop Login
- Running Multiple Websites
- Scaling a Cloud Service
Azure Active Directory Implementation
- What are Microservices
- Overview of Service Fabric
- How Service Fabric Works
- Key capabilities of Service Fabric
- Cloud Services vs Service Fabric
- Service Fabric Application Model
- Service Fabric Programming Model
- Prepare development environment
- Create a .NET Service Fabric Application
- Making the service to listen and connect with other services
- Specifying environment specific parameters
- Deploying Service Fabric application to Azure
- Service Fabric Explorer
- Scale applications and services in a cluster.
- Perform a rolling application upgrade
- Guest Executables programming model
Identity Management using Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Introduction
- Relationship between AD DS and Azure AD
- Adding Co-Administrators / Owner for a Subscription
- Managing Multiple Active Directories
- Integrate an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) with existing directories.
- Adding a custom domain name to Azure AD
- Managing Users, Groups and Devices
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based
- Grant and Revoke access to SaaS applications
- Configuring Role Based Access Control
- Integrating On-Premise AD Identities with Azure AD
- Integrating Gallery Applications with Azure AD
- Develop apps that use WS-federation, OAuth, and SAML-P endpoints
- Query the directory using Graph API
- Design and Implementing Azure AD B2B Collaboration
- Design and Implementing apps with Azure AD B2C Collaboration leveraging Microsoft account, Facebook,Google+, Amazon and LinkedIn;
Relavant Tags On Microsot Azure 70 532 Training
- 70 532 Course
- Microsoft Certification Training 70 532
- Training On 70-532
- Online Training 70 532
- Azure 70 532 online Trainng
- Azure Certification 70-532 Training
- Learn Microsoft Azure 70-532